Widespread air travel, mounting healthcare costs in developed countries, long waiting lists and an ageing world population have all contributed to a global explosion of medical tourism in the past decade – and Asia is leagues ahead in terms of world market share.
More than 89% of medical tourists travelled to Thailand, India or Singapore in 2010, with Bangkok and Singapore leading the pack. But the cost of hotel rooms and treatment are both far more expensive in Singapore than in the Thai capital, making Bangkok (Thailand) the most popular place for medical tourism in the world.
This Southeast Asia nation is at the forefront of the growing practice of transgender surgery, capitalizing on decades of know-how, low-cost health care, and a ready supply of surgeons trained to perform the male-to-female procedures.
Gender-affirming surgery is a small but growing niche in Thailand’s medical tourism industry, which attracts more than 2 million visitors a year. Those patients generated about 140 billion baht ($4 billion) in revenue last year, an 18 percent increase on 2013.
Travelling to a foreign country like Thailand is already tough for someone who have never been aboard. Your SRS journey is more particular and it is difficult to make it perfect in the first time and you will have it only once in your life. So, It would be great to have an experienced person guide you throughout this journey. Here are some good reasons why you need our service:
1. We have 10 years experience exclusively for gender reassignment surgery and other surgeries for transgender. We will make sure that you will not miss anything you should do before and after surgery.
2. We will screen the doctor that suits your budget and requirements.
3. We have seen a lot of complications and know how to deal with them.
4. We are the local medical agency with good partnership with the clinics and the doctors. We know how to deal with all the processes. You will never be lost in communication.
5. We will answer all your questions before and after surgery. Also, we will make sure that our busy surgeon answers your questions.
6. Our service is both online and onsite. We will be with you during all visits to the doctor and provide you transportations to airport-hospital-hotel.
7. Our service is free of charge with no mark-up price on the surgery cost and why not choosing our service?
As you begin the journey down the path of transgender surgery, you need a friend and companion who knows how it all works to help you anticipate your needs at every point. At Estetica Thailandia, you can count on us to walk you through each step to make this once-in-a-lifetime decision the most satisfying one for you. We are your consultant who can explain every step of the procedure to you in simple layman terms, so that you can make an informed decision before, during and after the surgery.