Facial Feminization Surgery (FFS) in Thailand with Estetica Thailandia
What is Facial Feminization Surgery (FFS)?
Facial Feminization Surgery, referred to as Facial Gender Confirmation Surgery (FGCS) and Facial Harmonization Surgery, is, to explain in short, a group of combined maxillofacial and plastic surgery techniques used to reduce masculine facial features and give the face a softer and more feminine look. There is no specific type of FFS for each patient nor one size fits all set of procedures used in facial feminization. It all depends on the patient’s expectations, facial features, underlying bone structure, and overall health.
Facial Feminization Surgery procedure includes:
Forehead Reduction and Contouring
Scalp Advancement (Hairline Lowering)
Brow Lift (Browplasty)
Rhinoplasty (Nasal Surgery)
Cheek Enhancement (Augmentation & Reduction)
Lip Lift and Lip Filling
Chin Recontouring (Genioplasty)
Jaw Contouring (Reshaping or Tapering)
Adam’s Apple Reduction (Tracheal Shave)
What is the goal of undergoing FFS?
Facial Feminization serves the purpose of feminizing the faces of trans women and non-transgender women involving a series of plastic and craniofacial surgical procedures. The final result is that you get a softer and more feminine face.
As mentioned above, you can choose to alter your forehead, nose, lip, cheeks, chin and remove Adam’s Apple. Many consider FFS to be a life-changing surgery as FFS can alleviate your gender dysphoria, boost up your confidence and enable you to integrate in the society as a woman.
What to expect from FFS?
Of course, considerable number of our customers’ frequent question to us is “is it possible for me to change my looks to be like my admired celebrities?”. Our duty is to draw a realistic expectation for each patient based on personal health and other circumstances. FFS can achieve in altering your face to be softer and more feminine. However, your own identity remains. It is the you in a woman version not a totally different person.
Enquiring FFS in Thailand with Estetica Thailandia: 5 simple steps
1. Submit the following document:
1. Photos - Three photos of yours: frontal, profile and 3/4 lateral (or 45 º). No make-up.Use hairband or put your hair in ponytail or bun. The facial expression should be neutral, do not smile or make any strange expression. The lighting must be good so that we and our professionals can see your feature clearly, avoid direct spotlight. The camera should be set away from you at 6 feet.
2. Filled medical form - give us your health information and conditions as detailed as possible, especially your previous surgery history. If you happen to have your face filled with liquid silicone before, please inform us.
3. Your expectation on the procedures of FFS you took an interest on– we need a precise description of what you would like to change in order to genuinely understand you and be frank with you. With our experiences, we will foresee the realistic and possible outcome and 4. give you recommendation and advice for your further consideration.
5. Set priorities on each part of your face that you are dissatisfied with,
2. The surgeon gives out advice and our team will help estimate the expenses
3. Put your trust in us, Estetica Thailandia. We will help you plan your trip to Thailand.
4. Undergo preoperative screening test before departing from your country
5. The moment you touch Suvarnabhumi International Airport, you will be taken close care by us from the beginning to the end of the trip.
We, Estetica Thailandia, work exclusively with surgeons with experience and profession in transgender surgery. We believe that, in the hands of the true professionals, your expectation and wished are fulfilled and your safety is secured. The members in our surgeon networks have more than 10 years of sex reassignment surgery and passed our intensive screening to ensure our customers’ satisfaction.
You will be amazed by the positive changes on your facial features and gain the peace of mind that money can’t buy by using our service.
SEND TO EMAIL CLICK!
SEND TO EMAIL CLICK!